private tastings at lamplighter.
Whether it be for client appreciation, corporate team-building, alumni gathering, or friend hang, our private tasting program is a great option to gather your group around some delicious craft beer.
Update: as of march 2020 all of Lamplighter’s private tasting offerings will be virtual. Stay tuned for updates on our on-site offerings.
Ideal for groups as small as 10 and up to 100, our private tasting program gets you up close and personal with our favorite beers through interactive and educational events.
Download our info sheet here.
Tastings must be booked at least 2 weeks in advance. For more information, and to book a private tasting, please contact Emma at [email protected].
We’ll work with you to put together a pre-paid tasting pack, which are available for brewery pick-up or shipped straight to your participants’s homes. The virtual tasting portion is a 60 – 90 minute webinar/call, hosted by one of our staff. We love to keep these virtual aspects interactive and fun, great for both new beer drinkers and the big beer nerds among us!
Shipping is available to Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Vermont, Pennsylvania, and DC via UPS. Packages will ship in 3 – 4 business days. All shipments require the receiver to be 21+ years of age. A government-issued ID will be required upon pick-up.
- Required event minimum: $400 (does not include gratuity or shipping/handling fees)
- Pricing breakdown (per participant)
- $10 per person hosting fee
- $20 per person beer costs (covers cost of one mixed four pack: four 16 oz cans)
- $25 per person shipping and handling fees (optional, brewery pickup available at no cost)
- Gratuity: 18% gratuity for event host will be applied to total cost (excluding shipping/handling fees)
- Additional beer costs: higher-priced beers or increased volumes (e.g. 750 ml bottles, barrel-aged beers, etc.) may be available. Pricing provided upon request.
- Where can you ship? We are licensed to ship to all of Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, and the District of Columbia. Due to liquor laws, we are not legally able to ship to any other states. If some of your participants are outside of that shipping range, we are happy to share a recommended beer list in advance and have them join the virtual call as participants only.
- Are you able to deliver beer? In instances where all of the participants are in the same place (like an office, apartment building, or university), we may be able to arrange for one time local delivery on a case-by-case basis.
- Do you have non-alcoholic options? At the moment, we are not offering any non-alcoholic options. However, we are happy to have participants join regardless of whether or not they are sampling the actual beer! We offer a reduced rate for folks who join without a tasting pack.
- Do you have non-beer options? As a craft brewery, we are only able to sell the beer we make on-site. Which means no wine, seltzer, cider, or other alcoholic beverages.