September 24 @ 5:00 pm - September 25 @ 12:00 am$10.00
Join Lamplighter’s annual celebration of Oktoberfest! On September 24 and 25 we’ll be celebrating our favorite beer holiday with stein pours galore, plenty of our very own Oktoberfest Lager, and Brato’s Bavarian-inspired menu.
Our full draft list for the day will feature our Oktoberfest Lager, a local take on a Bavarian Marzen, as well as some of our other favorite crushers: Apollo Sunshine (Pilsner), Blame it on My Juice (Fruited Gose), Wet Hop Cambridge Summer (Harvest Ale), and of course plenty of hops. We’ll be pouring it all into 16 oz steins, all day long.
Don’t forget to dig out your lederhosen! Free beers will be awarded each day to the 10 best dressed customers each day. Additional free pours given to the winners of stein holding contests. So, get those reps in at the gym and grab your lederhosen, Oktoberfest is just around the corner.
Here’s what you need to know…
- $10 cover at the door gets you entry and your very own 16 oz custom glass stein to take home
- The event will run on September 24, 5 pm – midnight and September 25, 11 am – midnight. As usual, our taproom is first come first serve – come early to skip the line!
- We do not have any cider, wine, or gluten free beer options, however, we will offer kombucha, seasonal soda, and cold brew throughout the event – in steins, of course
- The event is 21+ and all guests will be asked to show a valid government issued ID at the door
- As of August 21, masks are required indoors for all employees and customers in the taproom. Customers may remove masks when actively eating or drinking
Check out the full Oktoberfest 2021 food menu from Brato:
The Brato Bratwurst – kraut, beer mustard, brioche bun – $9
The Oktoberfest Wurst – beer cheese, sauerkraut, festbier mustard, pretzel bun – $12
Giant Pretzel – beer cheese, beer mustard – $10
Veggie Oktoberfest Melt – spiced pumpkin butter, apple, sharp cheddar, mustard – $10
German Potato Salad (v) – dijon vinaigrette, arugula, pickled red onion – $6
See you there, Prost!